SETITech School of Information Technology has launched a new computer training package of Computer Applications. The training will lead to an award of a Certificate in Computer Applications (CCA). Students are trained on how to use a computer and computer applications in an office, business or in a personal computing situation.
CCA is a beginner’s course that offers students the following;
- An introduction to computer systems and Operating Systems
- Writing professional documents with Microsoft Word
- Organising numerical data using Microsoft Excel
- Making presentations with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Designing databases with Microsoft Access
- Designing beautiful graphics with Microsoft Publisher
- Using web technology for managing emails and search engines
Target group: Anyone in need of basic computing knowledge i.e. students or professionals seeking more effective ways of getting work done.
Minimum admission Requirements: To be admitted for a course leading to the award of Certificate in Computer Applications, a candidate must know English.
Duration: 2 months (2 hours a day)
Venue: SETITech School of Information Technology, Kampala Makindye Luwafu
Program Sponsor: SETITechnologies Digital Communication
Tuition Fees: UGX 185,000, Tuition fee excludes notice pamphlets.
Certificate in Computer Applications (CCA)
Note: Individuals intending to attend the CCA course are advised to pay and register early enough before the commencement of the intake as admissions to intakes are on first-come-first-serve basis and there is a limit on the class size.
For more information please
Call; 0756 893013 or 0702 746220
Go to our Contact Page